Federal Woollen Mills Geelong
The former Federal Woollen Mills Geelong were constructed in 1912 to service the booming wool industry. Set on a 5.4 Ha site that was donated to the Commonwealth by the Geelong Harbour Trust, the Mills closed in the 1970s and are now the site of an art and design precinct as well as several recycled industrial building material markets and antique markets.
Photographed with: Olympus Pen EP-3, with an Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18 mm f4-5.6 lens set at 17 mm, with an exposure bracket of +/- 2 EV at f 16 and 200 ISO and the resultant images combined to produce an HDR image.
Federal Woollen Mills Geelong – Jürgen Strauss Photographs